Crossover Pizza Top
Build your perfect outdoor and tailgating cooking experience with Magma's Crossover series portable modular cook system. The Pizza Oven Top is made with 304 brushed stainless steel and a cast aluminum base. The non-corrosive, cast aluminum base prevents heat distortion to maintain a perfect fit with the Firebox.
Includes a curved upper inner liner to melt all the delicious pizza toppings and a pizza stone for a crispy crust. The lid includes a thermometer and locks into place for easy transport. This outdoor pizza oven can reach temperatures of up to 700 degrees and can quickly cook up a fresh pizza in no time.
Impress your teammates at the big game or your family while out on the road in the RV with fresh, piping hot pizza.
*Requires the use of the Magma Crossover Single or Dual Firebox (sold separately)
- Heats up quickly and reaches temperatures of up to 700 degrees
- Curved inner liner circulates heat and maintains temperature for even cooking of crust and toppings
- Airflow opening on the sides and back help prevent overheating
- 1/2" thick removable pizza stone with integrated temperature gauge accommodates a 12" pizza
- Double-wall door with window allows the front of the oven to stay cooler
- Material (Exterior) - 304 brushed stainless steel
- Material (Interior) - 304 Stainless Steel curved upper liner
- Cooking Surface - Corderite Pizza Stone
- Primary Cooking Area - 16" x 16" (40.64 x 40.64cm)
- Total Cooking Area - 256" Sq. In. (1651 sq. cm)
- Fuel Supply - Crossover Single or Double Firebox (Sold separately)
- Dimensions w/open door (W x H x D) - 16.09" x 12.21" x 17.93"
- Weight - 25lbs (11.33kg)
*Sold as an Individual
Owner's Manual (pdf)