Offshore Rescue Knife Fixed Blade - Fluorescent
Specifically developed for rescue operations and extreme sports (offshore racing, sport catamaran, white water sports, etc.).
- Careful material selection (N680 stainless steel grade) brings high corrosion resistance, outstanding cutting power, and high robustness.
- The secured sheath enables the knife to be positioned in all situations.
- The sheath offers many fastening points: personally on the sailor (lifejacket, arm, leg, etc.), on various locations (cockpit, steering wheel, mast foot, trampoline, catamaran cross beams).
- Fluorescent (glow in the dark)
- Fully serrated blade
- Rounded tip to prevent injuries
- Shackle key
- Grip for better handling
- Blade material: N680 stainless steel grade (59 HRC)
- Blade length: 72 mm
- Blade thickness : 3 mm
- Handle material : Polyurethane with grip (PU)
- Total length : 190 mm with sheath/179 mm without sheath
- Weight : 119 gr with sheath/86 gr without sheath
- Safety on board