Type V Inflatable Belt Pack - Rasta
16 gram Inflatable Belt Pack
United States Coast Guard Approved Type V Personal Flotation Device with Type III Performance, Must Be Worn to be Legal.
Bombora's personal flotation devices deliver more freedom, ensuring less gets in the way of your adventure. We offer type V PFDs so you don't need to sacrifice safety for agility. Designed for versatility, comfort, and safety, our inflatable PFD belt packs are lightweight and ideal for water sports like paddle boarding and kayaking. Bombora’s Fade Out Collection of PFD belts, offered in 4 unique colors, is inspired by paddle boarding at dusk and dawn - right when the sun hits the horizon.
- Approved for users 16 years and older and fits chest sizes 30-56”
- Ultra-slim and lightweight design
- D-Ring attachments for small accessories
- Manual inflation with the pull of a cord
- 16.5 lbs of design buoyancy with CO2 inflation
- 29.5 lbs of design buoyancy with secondary oral inflation
- Warning: Device is not armed upon purchase
- Read instructions and arm properly prior to use
- CO2 cylinder for arming is located in the spare cylinder pocket inside of the beltpack
Bombora is committed to providing passionate, active, on-the-water enthusiasts flotation products that make the journeys more enjoyable, safe and memorable. The “Fade Out” Collection of inflatable personal belt packs are designed to deliver more freedom, by ensuring less gets in your way.
- USCG Approved: Yes
- Size: Universal
- Inflatable: Yes
- Color: Variable
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 7"W x 19"L WT: 1.5 lbs
- UPC: 850013380015