Dress White 2" Depth Sounder with In-Hull Mounted Transducer
Perimeter-lighted White dial with bold black graphics, white aluminum bezel, contoured black pointer, and flat glass lens.
The Depth Sounders from Faria offer a 3-199 foot (1-61meters) depth capability, with an automatic gain control, backlighting for maximum night vision, keel offset, and deep and shallow water alarms.
Depth can be read in meters, and feet. With its oversized back-lit display depth can be easily read in any condition. Audible and Visual alarms let the boater know when a shallow or deep water condition exists.
Depth Sounder includes a Faria SN2010 in-hull mount transducer w/20' cable.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Dual Scale - Imperial and Metric
- Flat Glass Anti-fog, Scratch Resistant Lens
- Programmable Keel Offest
- Stainless Steel White Bezel
- 199 Foot (61m) Depth Capability
- Audible and Visual alarm for Shallow/Deep Water Conditions
Factory P/N DS0114
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Series: Dress White
- Gauge Type: Depth Sounder
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Box Set: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Box Dimensions: 8"H x 8"W x 8"L WT: 2.3 lbs
- UPC: 759266131514
Owner's Manual (pdf)