Euro Black 2" Cylinder Head Temperature Gauge (60 to 220° F) with Sender
Perimeter-lighted Black dial with bold White graphics, Black aluminum bezel, contoured White pointer, and flat glass lens.
A temperature gauge operates by sending a low amperage current through the gauge's meter to the ground via a sending unit with variable resistance. The resistance of the sending units increases or decreases with the changes in pressure, temperature, etc.
2" - Hole Size: 2.0625" (53mm)
- Anti-scratch glass lens
- 12 VDC negative ground
- Perimeter-lighted Black dial
- Can be adapted for 24 VDC systems
Factory P/N GP9438
*Sold as an Individual
**Gauge Cover not Included
- Gauge Type: Cylinder Head Temperature
- Gauge Size: 2"
- Series: Euro Black
- Box Set: No
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 12/24 V
- Box Dimensions: 2"H x 3"W x 3"L WT: 0.5 lbs
- UPC: 759266128194