Dual Row Blackout LED Lightbar - 14"
An improved design makes the latest generation of Heise Blackout Series LED lights a versatile lighting solution for different vehicles and uses. Function meets style with refined frames and cleaner lines for a sleek yet minimalistic look. The upgraded optics have changed from a direct to an indirect placement allowing more control of the location and pattern of the beam. This allows the lights to be tailored to the vehicle, its entire lighting system, and for the driver’s lighting coverage needs.
The hybrid 90° flood and 8° spot beam pattern combination deliver the best of both worlds with intense spotlights in the center flanked by widebeam lights on each side. Heise’s protective vent port allows for internal moisture to escape and prevents any external moisture from entering the lightbar housing.
- Input Voltage: 10-30V Dc
- Color Temperature: 5700K
- Beam Pattern: Combo: 90° Flood / 8° Spot
- Housing Material: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Color: Black
- Membrane: Protective Vent Port
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Mounting Bolt Drill: 0.25”
- Electronics: Integrated-Epoxy Encapsulated
- Hardware: Stainless 316
- Operating Temperature: -40°F To +140°F
- Protection: Reverse Polarity
- Mounting: Side & Rear
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Length: 14”
- Wattage: 120W
- Raw Lumens: 10,080lm
- Lux at 10m: 3666
- Current Consumption @ 13.8V: 3.8A
- IP Rating: IP67