Starting Fluid - 11oz
STA-BIL® Starting Fluid is a special formula starting fluid with upper cylinder lube and corrosion inhibitor. STA-BIL® Starting Fluid is safe for oxygen sensors and catalytic converters. It is for use in all gasoline and diesel engines in cars, trucks, tractors, buses, marine engines, lawnmowers, snowmobiles, snow blowers, and construction equipment. This starting fluid saves starters and batteries by helping get engines started quickly. This product comes in a convenient 11 ounce aerosol can.
- High ether content delivers faster starts, even on stubborn engines
- Works down to -65 degrees F (-54 degrees C)
- Contains upper cylinder lubricant and corrosion inhibitor. Will not harm catalytic converters or oxygen sensors
- Saves starter and battery by helping to get engines started quickly, with any fuel amount
- Made in the U.S.A.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including benzene which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Engine & Fuel
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 3"W x 8"L WT: 0.9 lbs
- UPC: 073905220040