At Banza, we believe that food can be as nutritious as it is delicious. That's why we're making chickpea-powered versions of all our favorites. With a whopping 23G of plant-based protein in every serving and 30% fewer net carbs than traditional pasta, now you can make every night a pasta night. Spaghetti & meatballs? Vegan mac & cheese? Fabulous fried rice? Banza is here for you, no matter what is on the menu. Our 17 shapes of pasta, five types of mac & cheese, and two versions of rice give you the perfect canvas to create a culinary masterpiece.
- Healthy Upgrade: Banza chickpea pasta is a high protein, lower carb, gluten free alternative to traditional pasta. Each serving has nearly 2x the protein, 3x the fiber, and 30% fewer net carbs of traditional pasta. Try substituting Banza for an easy and healthy family meal.
- Great Taste: Picky eaters? No problem! Banza chickpea pasta tastes, looks and cooks more like traditional pasta than other alternative pastas, including lentil pasta, quinoa pasta, black bean pasta, edamame pasta, brown rice pasta, and whole wheat pasta.
- Vegan and Gluten-Free: Chickpeas make delicious pasta and are great for an easy vegetarian or vegan meal. Banza chickpea pasta is also low glycemic, high fiber, and gluten free. If you’re searching for an easy family meal, Banza’s non-GMO chickpea pasta is the pasta for you!
- A favorite among Kristen Bell and Robin Roberts, Banza has been featured in TIME Magazine’s 25 Best Inventions of 2015, the New York Times, Food & Wine Magazine, the Today Show, Huffington Post, Good Morning America, and Generation Startup.
- You can’t miss Banza’s bright orange box! Find our chickpea pasta at retailers like Whole Foods, Target, Sprouts, and Kroger. Banza comes in a variety of fun shapes like Rotini, Penne, Spaghetti, Linguine, Shells, Angel Hair, Rigatoni, and Ziti.