NaviLED 360 Compact All Round White Navigation Lamp - 2nm - Fixed Mount - Black Base
With a compact mounting footprint Hella marine NaviLED 360 Compact lamps feature single LED efficiency, advanced Multivoltâ„¢ electronics and precision optics for reliable and highly visible all round lighting.
With less than 1W of consumption, NaviLEDÂ 360 Compact lamps draw a fraction of the energy required to run a conventional 2 nautical mile incandescent lamp.
No bulbs, No maintenance. Ultra long service life
Hella marine LED technology has no filaments to break making NaviLEDÂ lamps extremely shock and vibration proof for reliability and safety in demanding conditions.
Multivoltâ„¢ 9-33V DC
Advanced electronics ensure reliable illumination and lamp protection even under severe voltage fluctuations and low battery voltages. The compact Multivoltâ„¢ drive circuitry provides reverse polarity, spike and over-voltage protection for long life and reliable operation.
Safe and highly visible
Hella marine optics deliver 100% correct light output and enhance visibility compared to bulb navigation lamps.
Fully sealed for life. IP 67 Certified
Each NaviLED 360 Compact lamp is a completely sealed unit, highly UV and corrosion resistant. High impact housings ensure durability from waves and impact. NaviLED 360 Compact anchor lamps have undergone extensive â€˜tested to destructionâ€™ programs to help lift product reliability to a new standard.
- Material Description: UV and impact resistant plastic housing and heavy duty Grilamid lens
- Minimum Visible Distance: 2 Nautical Miles (Yacht and Powerboats)
- Cable: Pre-wired with 500mm of twin core cable
- Operating VoltageMultivolt 9-33V DC
- Power Consumption: <1W
- Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
- Weight: 90g including cable
- Approvals: IMO Col Reg 72, Wheelmark, RCD, USCG, ABYC A-16, Maritime NZ
- Visible Range (Miles): 2nm
- Lens Color: White
- Housing: Black
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 9-33v
- LED: Yes
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 5"W x 8"L WT: 0.35 lbs
- UPC: 9416325230809
Owner's Manual (pdf)