712A Trailer Winch with 25' Cable
The Trailer Winch Series allows for ease and security of loading your boat onto the trailer or releasing it into the water. With quality motors and heat-treated gear mechanisms, the Trailer Winch Series guarantees power and strength.
- 25ft cable included
- Comes with 60 amp wiring harness
- UV-resistant ABS plastic housing & corrosion-resistant winch
- Power-in / Freewheel-out
- Smooth running and heat-treated gear system
- Level wind system, which prevents cable snarls
- Hand crank for emergencies
- The cable has high chromium content and added nickel making it virtually impervious to corrosion and adding years of service
- Suggested boat length: (feet) 17'-23'
- Maximum boat weight: (lbs) 7,500
- Line speed: 14 FPM (Feet Per Minute)
- Vertical lift capacity: (lbs) 2,400
- Double line capacity: (lbs) 4,300
- Unit weight: (lbs) 33
- Dimensions: (inch) 10" x 10" x 8"
- Gear ratio: 225:1
*No remote control included
- Gear Ratio: 225:1
- Manual/Electric: Electric
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)